Pod Point is one of the UK’s leading providers of electric vehicle charging
As part of Haig’s sustainability initiative with Pod Point, you may have recently noticed that Pod Point chargers have been installed on Queen Elizabeth Terrace on the Morden estate.
To use the chargers, please follow the following steps:
- Download the Pod Point app: Search for “Pod Point” in your app store or use the web app: charge.pod-point.com
- Create an account: Create an account with your name and email address. Load a balance (£10 will do to start you off) via your normal payment method e.g. Apple Pay.
- Notify the Group Administrator: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to gain access. Be certain to use the same email address you used to create your account on the Pod Point App.
- Wait for access: Subject to Admin approval you’ll be granted access to the chargers. You should be notified by the Admin once this has been set up.
- Ready to Charge: Plug your car into the charger, select the charger in the app, confirm charge within 15 minutes.
If you have any queries, please direct them to: email@example.com