Haig Housing has commissioned PropCert to carry out Energy Performance Surveys. You may be contacted by them directly if your home needs an Energy Performance Certificate.

Haig Housing Trust has commissioned a company called PropCert to carry out Energy Performance Surveys to a number of our properties across the country.

If your property needs a new Energy Performance Certificate PropCert will or possibly mayalready have contacted you to make an appointment to carry out this survey.

The survey will help us to establish the current energy performance of your home and provide us with important information on how we may be able to then improve the energy performance.

Your cooperation in the arrangement of an appropriate date and time for this survey with Propcert is greatly appreciated.

If you have any questions, please contact us on 020 8685 5777 or enquiries@haighousing.org.uk

Many thanks

Property Services Department