Tenant Area

Welcome to the Tenant Area of our website.

Reporting a repair:

You can report a repair in the following three ways:

  • Telephone: call 020 8685 5777 and chose Option 1 for the Repairs department
  • Email: email the issue through to enquiries@haighousing.org.uk
  • Letter: please mark for the attention of Repairs at Alban Dobson House, Green Lane, Morden, Surrey, SM4 5NS

When reporting a repair, please have the following information available:

  • Your name, address and flat/house number.
  • A full description of the problem and what you feel may be required.
  • What has caused the problem and whether it is causing damage.
  • Details of how you can be contacted to make an appointment such as your work, mobile or home telephone number.
  • A day when you can be, or are regularly, at home and any times when you are not available.
  • Photographs by email or post if possible.

For more information, please read the Reporting Repairs: Our Policy help sheet.

New text alert service - we are rolling out a new service and will send you a text to confirm your works order number.

Paying Your Rent:

The methods of payment are determined by the Trust and, other than tenancies in Scotland, include the following:

  • At a Post Office counter using the Trust’s Rent Payment Card which records your payment on its Girobank Account.
  • Banker’s Standing Order - paying monthly in advance.
  • Send cheque to Alban Dobson House, Green Lane, Morden, Surrey, SM4 5NS on monthly basis. Please mark to the attention of the Income Team.

For more information, please read the Rent Information help sheet.

Please note that if claiming Universal Credit locally that Haig Housing is a Private Landlord and not a Housing Association.

Click here for information if you have difficulties paying your rent

If You have a Complaint:

Complaint Procedures