Information for Tenants
- Information for Tenants
- Tenant Handbook
- Living Rent
- Charity Funds and Assistance
- How to Pay Rent Online
Welcome to the Tenant Area of our website.
Reporting a repair:
You can report a repair in the following three ways:
- Telephone: call 020 8685 5777 and chose Option 1 for the Repairs department
- Email: email the issue through to email@example.com
- Letter: please mark for the attention of Repairs at Alban Dobson House, Green Lane, Morden, Surrey, SM4 5NS
When reporting a repair, please have the following information available:
- Your name, address and flat/house number.
- A full description of the problem and what you feel may be required.
- What has caused the problem and whether it is causing damage.
- Details of how you can be contacted to make an appointment such as your work, mobile or home telephone number.
- A day when you can be, or are regularly, at home and any times when you are not available.
- Photographs by email or post if possible.
For more information, please read the Reporting Repairs: Our Policy help sheet.
Paying Your Rent:
The methods of payment are determined by the Trust and, other than tenancies in Scotland, include the following:
- At a Post Office counter using the Trust’s Rent Payment Card which records your payment on its Girobank Account.
- Banker’s Standing Order - paying monthly in advance.
- Send cheque to Alban Dobson House, Green Lane, Morden, Surrey, SM4 5NS on monthly basis. Please mark to the attention of the Income Team.
For more information, please read the Rent Information help sheet.
Please note that if claiming Universal Credit locally that Haig Housing is a Private Landlord and not a Housing Association.