If this is the first time you have used the online service, follow the instructions below. If you are already registered, go to Santander’s BillPay Service - www.billpayment.co.uk.
How to Use BillPay Service to Pay Your Rent Online
Before you begin:
You will need a working email address and your tenant reference number (this can be found on the top right hand side of your rent statement).
- Go to www.billpayment.co.uk and click on ‘Register’ on the left hand side
- Read the Terms and Conditions and click ‘Accept Terms and Conditions’
- Enter your personal details by following the instructions on screen, then click ‘Submit’. All items marked * must be filled in
- You are now registered
Creating an account for Haig Housing:
Before you can pay your rent, although you have registered, you have to tell BillPay who you are going to pay and what it is for. Follow these steps:
- Click on the ‘Payment Profile’ button (or if you have moved away from the registration page, you will find this by clicking on ‘Change your details’ on the left hand side which will lead you to ‘Payment Profile’)
- Click ‘Add New Account’
- Choose ‘Company Name’ (Haig Housing) then click on ‘Search’
- In the blank box under ‘Select bill to pay and enter Customer Reference code’, enter your tenant reference code and click ‘Add New Account’
- You now have Haig Housing in your Payment Profile
Making a Payment:
- Log in using your email address and password
- Click on ‘Pay a Bill’ on the left hand side
- Enter the amount to pay, your card details etc. then click ‘Continue’
- Check the payment details are correct then click ‘Confirm Payment’
- Print off the next page for your records and BillPay will also send the receipt for your payment to the email you have given them
If you need any help, please contact your Income Officer at Haig Housing on 0208 685 5777 or BillPayment on 0151 966 2105 (Opening hours: 8:30-5:30, Monday to Friday).
You can also find help on the BillPayment website through the FAQs.