Car parking control enforcement will recommence on 1st May 2017
On Monday 1st May 2017, car parking control enforcement will recommence from 9am.
If you are a tenant at the Morden estate and own a car, you will need to apply for a parking permit. Each household can apply for ONE parking permit and/or collect 10 free visitor parking permits at the Morden office during the following times:
- Thursday 20th April: 7am to 12:30pm and 2:30pm to 4:30pm
- Friday 21st April: 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Wednesday 26th April: 7:00am to 12:30pm and 2:30pm to 7:00pm
- Thursday 27th April: 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Wednesday 2nd May: 9:30am to 12:30pm and 2:30pm to 4:30pm
- Wednesday 10th May: 9:30am to 12:30pm and 2:30pm to 4:30pm
Thereafter, you will need to make an appointment with the Housing Manager, Lisa Waterman.
To read the application requirements and our Parking policy, please read the documents below: