We are looking for like-minded and hardworking individuals to join our team! Read the job descriptions here!
If you are interested in applying for one of the vacancies detailed below, please take the time to read the following points about our application procedure:
- Be aware that we will request to see your CV and a cover letter which sets out how you meet the Person Specification for the position.
- We ask that you complete an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when completing an application for one of our vacancies. Please note that this is detached from the application process and will not form part of the selection process.
- If you are unsuccessful, you will be notified via email however we are unable to offer you any further feedback.
- Please note that an offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.
Contract: 6 months
Salary: £20,000 per annum approx. depending on experience (£10,000 pro rata for the six month contract)
Closing Date: 16th April 2017
Submission of Application: Please email your application to email@example.com
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Contract and Repairs Team and other members of the Property Services Department as directed by the Contracts & Repairs Manager.
- Enter Tenant Satisfaction and Gas Questionnaires onto the Trust’s systems and Databases ensuring the Trust’s property records are accurate and kept up-to-date,
- Assist the Contracts and Repairs Manager with progress reports on repair requests and pre- and post-inspections, including the performance of all contractors, surveyors and any involved parties, and tenant satisfaction reports.
Before applying for the Repairs Administrator role, please read the following information:
Haig Housing is committed to equality of opportunity and, to help to ensure that we put our policies into practice, candidates are asked to complete and return a Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form. The completion of this form is voluntary and won’t affect your application. We ask that you complete this form to help us monitor and improve our equal opportunities policies and procedures.